dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Late night post by Guest Blogger

Guest Blogger again.

We are safe back at the disclosed location. We left the undisclosed location at 6:30am, got back to the Las Vegas area by 4pm, went and straightaway visited with A for two hours, then got home.

I got very little sleep last night. Such is the way with narcolepsy. We took frequent breaks from driving on the way home and our hero drove about half of the total distance, generally in the rural areas of the travel.

While I could not sleep, I was more productive than usual for a usual sleepless night. I did finish watching I Am Not Your Negro, and then watched more on Hoopla seeing Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn. Kinda strange the variety of what can be found on the free library video viewing app Hoopla.

Gotta go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home