dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, December 15, 2017

home

I went to bed early early intending to sleep but instead txted.  So now I'm up to eat dinner: leftover eggplant parm made by our matriarch.  Yum.

Today I got the best news--a good a1c.  I am so glad I do not have diabetes.  I didn't really celebrate though.  Maybe tomorrow? 

Tomorrow is stuffed with plans.  Two meetings, lunch, a party, picking up A and his massage chair from the last day of Cowboy Christmas, radical mental health...  I get the feeling I overscheduled.  Something's gotta go.

I've been making little books out of paper with colorful cardstock covers.  I bind them with thread like zines.  They are great to write long letters in.

But they are seven more things on my chaotic desk.  It's never been this bad.  The house looks terrible.  So we stayed home tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home