dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, March 10, 2018

syrup

Last night we saw A.  We picked him up at work.  Then we went to political prisoner letter writing night.  There were more writers than usual.  A couple DSA people came very late.  But that was fine.

Then we went to Smashburger for dinner, a place none of us had tried before.  Ming and I got black bean burgers.  I was not too impressed.  They had run out of shakes.  Thought about going to the nearby In&Out for shakes but decided against it.

Then at A's house he made hot cocoa for us.  We didn't stay long.  He offered to read to me, but it was almost 11 and I knew I had to get up at 5:30 this morning.

Tonight an old penpal is flying here with her spouse.  We're having dinner.  Then she and her spouse are sleeping over in the lounge.

Well, its almost time to go serve the hungry.  It's monthly pancake day.  I pour syrup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home