dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, April 29, 2018

gather roses

I bought the prettiest bandana at Goodwill the other day.  It's black with red roses depicted.  So lovely.  Ming washed it for me this morning when he did laundry. 

I want to keep it even though I kind of bought it for a friend.  I think I changed my mind.

Today I have not much to do.  Last night we picked up A from work and went to Cornish Pasty.  I craved the rich mushroom soup and pavlova.  We were happy.

Then he read to me at his house.  I pet his dogs.  We enjoyed life.

I figure I better do a good job enjoying life before real summer is here.  A doesn't use his air conditioning.  I don't think I'll be able to stand his apartment.  So things will change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home