dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, May 04, 2018

Doings while at the undisclosed location

Guest Blogger here ...

Blogging is interrupted by busy life. Yesterday we went to see stores and shops in a small seaside village. Thrift stores and natural food grocery stores were where we got post cards, chocolate, and macadamia nuts.

Meanwhile I reflect how the Las Vegas Street Medics performed at the Las Vegas May Day 2018 event. I am happy and proud of the teamwork and effort. Wait, that feeling I am having is more than "... happy and proud ...". It is very ...

Last night and this morning I have been addressing the envelopes for the Thank You cards of the Sacred Peace Walk 2018. We write cards to thank the walkers, donors, and supporters as well as businesses that donated supplies to the production of the Sacred Peace Walk.

Today we venture to Ventura.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home