dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

trip day

Last night for dinner I made fried potatoes with bell pepper, onion, and garlic.  And soysage.  It was good.  We had tea, but no lemon cake.  A read to me for just a few minutes.  Ming wanted to go home and sleep.

This morning Ming is hiking with a friend.  I need to pack and get ready for our trip.

Yesterday I got irritable with humanity.  It's a feeling.  I got quiet as I cooked.  A hugged me and teased me.

I had a dream with a bunch of interesting women.  We were in some kind of women's group together.

Yesterday I got some wonderful news.  I should have been so happy.  I should have been jumping up and down screaming with joy.  I wanted to celebrate, and I guess this trip will be our way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home