dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, October 29, 2018

lunch making time

Yesterday I went to my theology class at the local UU church.  I shared this essay I wrote about the town where I was born.  I'm supposed to revise the essay for next week, but I think I'll just write a new one.

Then our friend D came over with her kid.  We talked and ate some almond cookies.  It was emotional.  We sat in the courtyard and enjoyed the peaceful coolness.

Soon I'm going to make some sweet potato stew.  Our friend S is coming over for lunch.  I'll make rice too.

First I need to peel the sweet potatoes and chop them up.  It's a really easy vegan recipe.

I have an almost ocd-like fear of my peanut butter going bad.  I'd like to keep it in the fridge, but our fridge is already crammed with stuff most people don't keep in their fridge.

Well, I better hop to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home