dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Guest Blogger at the Undisclosed Location.

Our hero is on a Shabbat break today, taking an intentional break from work and the internet, so I am blogging in her stead.

Yesterday I finished up my RN renewal CEUs requirement. I remain a Nurse in California. Something I am apparently very proud and happy of. Otherwise I remain a person with narcolepsy. I remain a volunteer non-Catholic worker co-Office Manager for the antinuclear nonprofit.

The work we do is increasing as our spring event, the Sacred Peace Walk, is rapidly upcoming and the number of this years participants registering for this peacewalk are at a noticeable high.

That is a lot of support needed for the walkers and a lot of Meals for us to provide.

A lot of work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home