dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, March 11, 2019

sabbath

Where do ideas come from?  Our subconscious, maybe?  I don't know, but I love them.

I came up with the idea that I should observe the sabbath.  Take a day off work.  I would have to decide what I considered work. 

No NDE stuff, no facebook.  No blogging, maybe.  I could schedule something ahead of time, or ask Ming to guestblog.

I could spend time praying, singing, resting.  Self-care, other-care.  Taking it easy.  I could meditate, maybe visit nature.  Cook some nice foods.

But Sundays, lots of people are off work.  Maybe I should do it a weekday when Red Rock and those places are less crowded.

I think it would do a world of good for my health.  What do you think?

I had a lunch idea too.  To heat the leftover lima beans with the leftover rice and put butter and salt on that.  Not bad.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home