dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, March 02, 2019

mushroom

This morning, I woke up.  Praise God.  It was 6:48am.  I was amazed.  Usually I wake up every couple hours, but I had slept at least four hours straight.  I was delighted.

"I feel like a million bucks," I told Ming.  It was rainy when we went out for the Saturday meeting.

Later I told my friend in England the same.  I wonder if they feel like a million pounds over there.

During the meeting, I told J, "England has a gland in it, and Germany has a germ in it," apropos to not much.  Something about "mushroom" being a funny word.  Yeah, I guess it is a funny word.

I have alonetime till about 1:30pm.  I was reading about intuition.  I would like to use mine more.

Tis the season of Sacred Peace Walk meetings.  I have a lot to do. 

Yesterday we photocopied zines.  Also we're making postcard reproductions of these pretty handpainted Japanese postcards to use as thank you notes for NDE.  Not too expensive.


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home