dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, April 03, 2019

garden dreams

Ming left early for Creech to see the action--our friends are peace vigiling there.  If anyone gets arrested, Ming and I are doing jail support all night, picking people up when they're released and taking them to our house to rest in the lounge.

A mockingbird has been keeping me company since 5:30am.  I need to write some letters and call a doctor.  I'm grateful for what I hope will be an easy day.

I need some rest after the Joshua Tree trip.  But the house looks terrible.  It gets temporarily messier when we come home from a trip, as the stuff Ming unloads from the minivan is all over the place.

I bought some seeds online: borage, okra, fava beans, parsley.  Didn't realize I was buying big packets.  After the Sacred Peace Walk, we'll plant them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home