dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, April 27, 2019

oat straw, magnesium, dance workshop

This lady I like who knows stuff suggests oat straw for anxiety.  I also heard of magnesium helping.  So we bought some magnesium yesterday at the health food store.  But they didn't have oat straw.

This morning Ming called an herb store in town Herbally Grounded to ask if they had oat straw, and they said yes.  So Ming went and bought some for me.  Very impressed, a big bag was only three dollars, and it's organic.  What a deal.  Hope it helps.


Also we went to the dance workshop I've been looking forward to for a while.  Did not want to go.  I was napping, and Ming woke me up.  My energy was so low. 

But it was good to get hugs and dance.  I used to be embarrassed of stuff like that.  But life's way too short.  There were five of us.  Lots of people told me they were coming who didn't make it.  But maybe next time.


I wore my new blue dress.  It's comfy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home