dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, May 25, 2019

happy birthday to Vera


It's my friend's birthday today, so I'm wearing the necklace she gave me for my birthday, years ago, and sending her extra love.

I think I have a little more energy, more follow-thru with my intentions.  Things seem more possible.

I survived my sleep study.  It was pretty horrible.  But I washed my hair and got that yucky glue stuff out.

This morning we're going to pick apriums--I hope there are some left for us.  We're waiting for R to get done at the soup line.

Last night I used my emotional first aid kit for the first time.  It only has a few things in it right now.  But I comforted myself as I waited for the tech to hook me up to all the wires.  Ming and I played with the rocks, and I wrote in the little journal. 

I decided that rocks are the original toys.  Who needs a beanie baby.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home