dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, September 30, 2019

a key to dream doors

I feel fed up with everything.  My tummy is uncomfortable, almost hurting.  I feel like giving up.

On the other hand, we might get some quail eggs from a farmer who has too many.

I need to put some files on a flash drive to print at the FedEx place.  It's a process--save the files as pdfs, remember how to put them on the flash drive, make sure they really went on there.

My friend made me a beautiful necklace for my birthday.  Ming photographed it for me yesterday.  Thank you, sweetie.


I'm still feeling how I feel about the ring and the pretend key.  Last one she made me, she also sent in the mail unpadded, and a wooden bead broke apart.  This one came through better.

The long, tan beads remind me of the 1970s--in a good way.  I love the squarish beads and the dark and light string mixed together.

I didn't eat anything challenging for dinner.  Maybe it was too much spinach at once?  But it never bothered me before.

I hope you're having a good sleep and enjoying dream opportunities.  Yesterday, complaining about deam-bits bothering me in the day, I told Ming, maybe I have a dream disorder.  Night night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home