dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, October 11, 2019

not Mahatma Gandhi

me:  What are you doing?

Ming:  Waking up.

me:  Welcome to shared reality.  Hope you enjoy your stay.  Please keep your arms and head inside the...

Ming: Greater vehicle.

me: ...trolly at all times.  What is the greater vehicle?  Not Mahabarata.  Not Mahamaya.  Maha...

Ming:  You know what I'm talking about. 

me:  Yeah, I know what you're talking about.

***

Ming:  Hey, where'd you go?

me:  I'm here!  What do you need?

Ming: Oh no!  You sound very tiny!

me:  I'm regular size!  What do you need?

Ming:  Oh no!  My eyesight is going.

me:  I'm behind something!  That's why you can't see me.  It's the law of physics you hate!

***

me:  Mahayana!

Ming:  What?

me:  The greater vehicle.

Ming:  You have become Buddhist of the Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home