dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, December 23, 2019

how I spent solstice


I like when Ming takes pictures.  This one I don't understand how the pages of the music book could be so glowy.  We were at the end of the pier.  I was singing in Sanskrit.

Going to the big water at the edge of the continent with a desert friend felt amazing.  I thought by the last day, they would be tired of talking to me.  But they were very open and attentive and could sustain a lot of conversation.  I was surprised.  We both said things to each other we'd never said to anyone before.

I feel a fresh perspective on everything.  Many many things seem possible.  Travel is good for helping me get unstuck, those little stuck places.

Should I eat whatever meal it would be, if I ate a meal now?  Should I go to bed?  Should I do some zine work?  Ming turned on the heater in the bedroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home