dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, March 08, 2020

I love ginger

"What do you like best about me today?" I asked Ming.

"Your ability to adapt," he said.

"Hmmm," I said.  "I was just thinking what I like best about me today.  And I was going to say my crazy.  Maybe they're the same thing.  My crazy is how I adapted."

"Yeah!" Ming said.

"Yeah, I'm blowing my own mind right now," I said.

Guess where we just were.  You have three guesses.  No, not an orchid farm.  No, not a dude ranch.  No, not a jacuzzi factory.  You give up?

We were at Arcosanti.  We stayed in a beautiful room, ate delicious dinner, watched sunset and sunrise in the gorgeous desert by a cliff and pond.  Talked to a wonderful caring cook.  I kind of want / wanted her job.

https://arcosanti.org/project/architecture/

Now we're in Abq, and it's raining.  My friend tells me this is unusual.  I'm resting as hard as possible.

Ming brought home carrot ginger soup and a grilled cheese sandwich.  What a nice spousy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home