dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

outside of a dog, stickers are whoever's best friend. inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.



Hey, guess what.  Stickers!


This pink party dress was in laundry limbo for a long time.  So I decided to wear it yesterday to take it out of that category.  But the synthetic material had static electricity and clung to my legs in a way that was Not Acceptable.  Note: church for scale.

Ming and I had a conversation about how to handle that.  Probably I will just get rid of the dress, but I don't know anyone who would like it--I don't think I know anyone my size at all.  We said there's a spray.  He said it was a dynamic spray, to get rid of static, and I was very impressed.


Late bloomers of the pretty pretty.


Fallen petals of the palo verde tree looked beautiful to me.

Did you know I can feel all the feelings?  Just about, yeah.  Yesterday was really terrible.  I'm hoping that was the last of the pain from Mother's Day.

I didn't know my legs were not that strong until they got strong, recently.  My legs make more sense now.  I ask them to carry me around nowadays and they do that pretty easily.  It feels good that my body can do all sorts of things.  I feel really grateful.

Thank you to Mama for forming such a nice body for me.  She was always more of a crocheter than a knitter.  So maybe she crocheted me in the womb.

The dress is a Torrid 5.  Let me know if a strangely pink party dress of this size would be helpful to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home