dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, June 26, 2020

candy relationship style announcement

Well, I finally decided.  I'm ready to announce to the world: I like Almond Joy more than Mounds.  It took me 43 years, but there you go.

My reason is that the almonds are so nicely toasted!  They crunch apart so beautifully!  They taste so  crumbly delicious, with the sweet sticky coconut and lovely cheap chocolate.  Mmmm!  Little treats within the treat.

But I still like Mounds too.  I'm polyconfectionary--I love all the chocolates.  Polyconfenctionamorous?  Something like that.  Polycocoamorous, more specifically.  Polycocoromantic.

Thanking Mother God that my teeth work, I can eat foods, I can have sugar sometimes.  Thanking Ming for being the designated shopper, during this pandemic, and putting candy into the cart for his darling.


Photo Ming took of me putting a radical mental health collective sticker on my trike.


Gratitude is free.  So are smiles, hugs, orgasms, ideas, sunrays.  Starlight and moonrays too.  Cat comfort.  Friend sentences.  Love to the lovers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home