dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, June 08, 2020

twenty years of schooling and they put you on the day shift



I realized if I made enough signs, Ming could do like that Bob Dylan video where he has the signs.  Don't follow leaders--just watch your parking meters?  The pumps don't work 'cause the vandals took the handles?



The pumps don't work because they're disabled--that sign is forthcoming.  Hahahaha!  But everyone works.

I heard something like a gunshot.  I used to turn off the lights and go to bed.  Nowadays I close the door and lock it and continue with my business.

I said elsewhere that grieving is like going to school--you know what to do.  Keep grieving.  I set aside two years.  I'm doing a good job.  Easy days, hard days. 

I ate a peppered tofurky sandwich, and Ming bought bananas, so I have a perfect one.  Love to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home