dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

the bitch in the house

I'm not the type of girl who likes to solve problems by buying things, but we bought a sound-making machine in an attempt to solve my problem with the apartment complex's noises. That's a short-term solution. Longer-term ones include to following:

*moving onto a farm with Paul and Sparky, current favorite choice, but contingent on someone finding the farm
*moving closer to Vedanta
*moving to some outskirt rural town like Winters or Galt
*doing job searches for some other city we'd like such as Berkeley in order to move there.

I need to take some of this dissatified feeling and turn it into action that might lead to a change.

Today a clerk at Staples teased me, which gave me something to think about. His teasing was much funnier than he knew.

I had a book out from the library The Bitch in the House and didn't start reading it until this morning (it was due yesterday, no more renewals allowed). It made me feel excited and confused.

Erik, Kitty, and I are all depressed. So we ran errands and had a "feel like crap" party which means I don't even attempt conversation or make my usual threats like, "Talk to me or you'll be in deep trouble."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home