dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

big salad

I made myself the biggest salad I've ever seen. It had three different kinds of dressing on its three different regions. And a lemon cucumber given to me. I made it on a plate I accidentaly stole from my parents' house last time I was there: white correl with blue flowery border.

For about a year I loved blue cheese salad dressing. Now I don't like it anymore--it was a fad.

I also ate apricots my friend A gave me from her tree. They are deliciously tasty.

For breakfast I had organic strawberries and leftover popcorn. I washed dishes twice. M called. It's not supposed to even hit 90 today, so I'll live.

I started a new journal today. The old one I wrote very small, and it lasted me two years.

Erik will be done with his project at the grading factory any day now, and he needs it bad. He becomes a zombie every day, and when he gets home and walks to our apartment door, he comes alive again. He deserves a medal. All the sad factory workers who sacrifice themselves to pay rent deserve the medal known as fair pay. There's a reason the work is temporary, and as soon as he's laid off, he'll file unemployment.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home