dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, September 10, 2006

bothersome

I'm seeing this ad today for Egg McMuffin saying "We use real farm-fresh eggs to make your Egg McMuffin sandwich," and I'm thinking how sad it is that they're bragging about the fact that they use real eggs.

Of course farm-fresh means nothing. If I were queen of the world, farm-fresh would mean something, like companies would be required by law to use the ingredient no longer than two hours after it had been delivered from the farm.

Speaking of these ads, I want to change over to google mail, but I can't get my computer to comply with its activeX requirement. Can anyone help me? Internet Explorer is giving me grief. Maybe I should just switch over to Firefox?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home