dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, March 09, 2007

bookstore

This afternoon I worked a shift at the Vedanta bookstore. It was very quiet. I put price tags on a bunch of incense, and the prices varied by flavor within the same brand. It was all Indian Temple Incense, but, for example, Musk costs more than Lilac. I'm thinking that the prices reflect how difficult each variety is to produce. Then I talked on the phone with Erik and my mom and read a zine to review for Zine World. I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. Zero customers.

I decided I'm going to take all my new medication starting Monday night. I'm finally ready. Seeing the nurse the other day made me feel so much safer: a nice, smart person has drop-in hours, and I can go to him if I have problems.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home