dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

because of bees

Yesterday I saw my friend P in the afternoon. We talked for an hour then did stuff for an hour: I helped her print a portion of her yahoo address book, I looked at a beautiful logo, she played me some music. Then the little neighbor boy came over. He had a rock named Jack.

"Is it your pet rock?" I asked.

"No, it's just Jack," he said. He also said P needed to close the door because bees could come in, and she wouldn't be able to catch them because she's too old.

This morning I went to Trader Joe's right when they opened, and it wasn't busy. I've been reading a copy of off our backs which I need to review for Feminist Review. It's super-good but heavy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home