dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Jin Shin Jyutsu

Last night I had my first ever Jin Shin Jyutsu treatment. It was fun to have a new kind of experience, though I found it difficult to stay still for an hour. I think it might have helped me feel more clear-headed afterwards. I felt I was seeing the world more accurately.

Jin Shin Jyutsu is a type of energy work, like acupuncture but without the needles. It's supposed to help with health. I don't know how much faith I have in its efficacy (I have faith issues), but I'm grateful my friend P gave me this treatment, and I trust her, so I feel inclined to believe in it. Acupuncture's worth seems to be accepted as fact by so many people, and this is based on similar concepts of energy flow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home