dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

phone saga

I went to the drugstore across the street and bought a new phone. I got it all set up and realized it still wouldn't get a dial tone, so it must be a problem with the line. But my DSL works just fine. I googled "no dial tone DSL works" and read some forum posts of other people who have been in the same situation as me. I guess it's common.

So I went across the street to call the phone company at a pay phone and waited on hold about ten minutes before giving up. I also called my mechanic to give him permission to do any work he sees fit, but he didn't answer, so I left a voice mail to that effect, and hopefully he got it and is making the repairs this moment.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home