dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, June 09, 2007

stir crazy

This morning I went to the farmers market. I got cherries, nectarines, broccoli, and eggplant. Choir practice was fine.

I'm going nuts at home. The apartment is totally cluttered and just too small for our stuff. I wish we had a study so the computers would be out of the livingroom and we'd have space for a sofa. When it's hot like this, only the livingroom is cooled by the air conditioner, so I feel trapped in this one room.

I want to move, but I'm scared because I don't know where. In Sacramento I'm attached to my friend P and to my Swami, but otherwise, I would be just fine moving away. I would like to be closer to my parents, but that area doesn't have some of the things we need.

I'm scared because we need to live somewhere that doesn't seem to exist. Wherever it is, Erik would need to find work there first. Let me know if you have any ideas about this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home