dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, June 29, 2007

yippie dog, walking, fruit, medication

There's a dog outside--it sounds like it's in the Dairy Queen parking lot--that's been yipping and barking for hours now. At first I thought a Dairy Queen visitor had left their dog in the car, but it's been too long for that now, and I'm confused.

This morning I went for a walk at the nearby park again and its adjacent quiet neighborhood. It's good to get a little exercise early in the morning while it's still cool.

Then I went to Trader Joe's for some needed groceries and indulgent fruit: blueberries, strawberries, sliced mango. Erik loves blueberries lately, and they're supposed to be really healthful.

The new medication I started last week seems to be working really well for me. I have energy again, and I feel more restless than desperate. I'm less depressed. Maybe as my dose increases I'll feel more and more well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home