dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, June 18, 2007

the weekend was good

Erik scored SAT for 10 hours on Saturday. Sunday the system was down in the evening. I had a good weekend doing my usual activities at my place of worship.

Also, Saturday was karma yoga day, the annual work day at the center. I was senior sitting and did some cleaning in the bookstore. Glass cleaner and lemon Pledge, paper towels, listening to the other workers chatter and joke, laughing about a purple web-getting device called Webster and how the one wielding him was the Web Master. Silly.

Today I went to Whole Foods for some tea Erik wanted which was on sale, and we needed dish soap. I thought about working there. It's supposed to be a good company to work for.

I also tried to recycle, but the places are closed Sundays and Mondays. This is CRV bottles only.

I was talking to a 96 year old woman on Friday afternoon (senior sitting the same person as Saturday) and she called the internet "that network," which I loved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home