dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

a call

My friend Kelly asked me to spread around this request. So just in case anyone reading makes a transgender or genderqueer zine or knows of one, here's the info.

***

My name is Kelly Shortandqueer and I edit a zine called Trans(in)formation, which includes a resource list of zines written by transgender/genderqueer zinesters or that have transgender/genderqueer content. I’m currently working on updating this list since I know a lot of the information from the previous edition is now outdated.

I am looking for zines that are currently being published as well as titles to include in the “archive” section. Please pass this on to whoever you think might be interested in being included. The information that will be listed for each entry (as applicable) includes:

Zine Title:
Publisher:
Number of Issues:
Address:
E-mail Address:
Website:
Zine Description:
Most Recent Issue Published:

The deadline for any updates or additions is April 1, 2008.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks so much!

kelly shortandqueer
shortandqueer@yahoo.com
PO Box 13559
Denver CO 80201
USA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home