dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, February 10, 2008

happy

Erik got up at 4 this morning to score SAT. I was up at a regular time and got in an hour before we scored out. So it's all done, and we have our lives back. Tuesday Erik starts a one week job scoring CBEST.

Friday night I ended up skipping samiti. Last night I went to a puja for Swami Brahmananda. The choir sounded good. Very few people came.

Tomorrow there's a special puja for Sarasvati. It's not at Vedanta--it's at someone's house. I'm going to see if I can get a ride with P.

This morning we went to Trader Joe's. We got everything: clemintines, broccoli, hummus and pitas, cereal, bread, eggs, three kinds of yogurt, soymilk, tortillas. It was fun. I've been feeling happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home