dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, February 15, 2008

news

Today I got some great news. Microcosm is going to publish an excerpt from functionally ill #1 in the 2007 zine yearbook. They're publishing the part about my intake appointment at my mental health place. I think that's a good choice.

Yesterday I got some bad news in the form of another bill from county. I now owe them more than $700. I don't know yet whether the fee waiver I asked for last month will happen, but it hasn't happened yet.

So I'm having a vigil today, waiting to see if my case worker calls me back so we can do another fee waiver form.

Lately I've been really enjoying Trader Joe's Greek yogurt. It's a little more expensive than regular yogurt, but even the nonfat is so thick and creamy.

The other day we got some other great news: Erik got an offer to score an additional project with Pearson, the company that we score SAT for. It's almost a month long, so that means more money.

Today I worked on Erik and Laura-Marie Magazine #43, and it's really almost done now. I wrote an introduction and a couple more book reviews this morning. Now all that's left is proofreading everything and getting final approval on Jo's letter.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home