dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I am the angel of reality

This morning I was a mess, so Erik needed to get me out of the house. We went to my favorite park, McKinley park, and took a lap and a half around it, then walked around the duck pond for a while, dodging little instances of shit on the sidewalk. I chattered about anything that crossed my mind. We got scared of some angry geese. Then we sat on a bench and talked about writing: I write a lot of letters, and we thought maybe I should try an epistolatory novel. We talked about my habits. We talked about how to live, what to do.

Something I'm happy about is that my friend AJM is publishing that interview very soon. I will give you the link as soon as I have it.

1 Comments:

  • At April 16, 2008 7:26 AM, Blogger Jason said…

    One of the last novels I managed to finish was epistolatory. It is "Gilead" by Marilynne Robinson and is wonderful.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home