dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, April 11, 2008

tired

Yesterday afternoon my bookstore boss called me up and left a condescending message on my answering machine. It upset me. But maybe it's all over now and we can forget about it.

This morning I gardened with P. We were doing more pruning. Swami spoke with me twice.

The battery died again, in the truck. I don't know if the battery is bad now, or if we let it sit too long after the last time. So I don't know what to do, if we should try to get our mechanic to put a new battery in it or what. At any rate, the plan is to see if it will work this afternoon and if not, jump it, then run a couple errands and leave the engine running--I would stay in the truck while Erik went into the store. He wants matcha from the Japanese import store.

Yesterday it hit 78 here, Swami said. Meanwhile, Erik's dad says there's a snowstorm right now in Minnesota.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home