dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, June 26, 2008

cookies, peanuts, murder

Last night I made a new oatmeal cookies recipe. It wasn't what I had in mind but delicious in its own right. It's more molasses-y than I really wanted. But they're very good. I need to keep experimenting. This recipe has a lot of bran in it, so it was put forth as a breakfast cookie recipe, but it's really too sugary for that purpose.

Erik and I were wondering if there's really such a thing as Golden Boy Peanuts. We've been to pan Asian supermarkets and never seen them, but then again, we were never looking. But Erik's searching online. Oh, now he gave up.

Last night we watched a movie: Murder on the Orient Express. It was very entertaining. We got it from the library. Erik says it was good acting, and that the story is cartoonish, which is a good or bad thing depending on what you're looking for. I agree.

1 Comments:

  • At June 26, 2008 3:21 PM, Blogger Amanda Laughtland said…

    I love Murder on the Orient Express--the cast is so great! And I hope you can get hold of the other movies in the Thin Man series from the library, too. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home