dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

happy Tuesday

This morning I was accidentally half an hour late to med group, but I was very lucky and got seen anyway, by a nice and intelligent doctor Dr Z who changed the prescription I needed changed and understood my explanation immediately.

I was up many times in the night with the discomfort of my cold, but I'm doing better today. I no longer have an earache or headache, and my throat doesn't hurt anymore.

This morning we went to Whole Foods for water, and I got some vegan mayo while we were there. I tried it on a tomato sandwich for lunch, and I wasn't too thrilled. It's okay, and it's much lower in fat than regular mayo, so there's something in its favor.

This manuscript I'm proofreading for P is an interview he did with a veteran. It's similar to work I've done for him in the past. This cold has me feeling lazy, but I have a deadline of just a couple days, so I need to get on it.

Today being Tuesday, the lawn mower / leaf blower workers are here making their god awful noise. I will do proofreading when they leave. The air is filled with dust.

I got two strange messages yesterday from someone at my mental health place calling to make an appointment for I don't know what. They asked me to tell them good times to call, so I feel like I need to be here during those times in case they call, though we need to try to deal with this truck battery problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home