dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, November 14, 2008

deciding

Today Erik is working outside the home, and I have the apartment to myself. I need to proofread this manuscript. I've had it a couple days now and haven't peeked an eye at it.

Yesterday we ran lots of errands. At Trader Joe's the worker asked what we're up to this weekend, and I answered honestly that we're thinking about going to the protest tomorrow--the big protest of prop 8. But I said I was worried because I thought it would be huge. She asked if I had been to any of the other prop 8 protests--she had been to four, and she said they were very calm and not scary. So that encouraged me, and I think we're going to go. My question is about parking--I think a thousand people are going to be driving there (in addition to the thousands who will show up on foot).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home