dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, March 22, 2009

anniversary, static, soap, etsy

Yesterday nothing interesting happened except that it was our seven year wedding anniversary, and Erik was scoring for nine and a half hours, so we didn't go out to lunch or anything--at night we did a ritual that I designed, and it was brilliant.

There are two things I would like to report. The first is that the sound on my computer is still screwed up. It's all static-y, and nothing I do stops the static. Just now I was listening to some music anyway, so desperate, but it sounds like crap.

The second is that I had some free Revolution Money Exchange money, so I bought some soap on etsy! And it's so fabulous! Homemade soap. I bought two bars. The first I'm using now--it's unscented and uncolored and has oatmeal and I think some spices in it. It smells great, like soap, and it makes a wonderful lather. The other bar is uncolored and butterscotch scented. Both bars are vegan. I bought them from someone called Dennis Anderson.

Do you know about etsy? It's a wonderful way to buy things from people, mostly handmade things. I think I first learned about it through zines--some people sell zines there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home