dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, March 16, 2009

happy Shit Day

Today was called Shit Day. We planned all the stuff we didn't want to do for this day. For example, Erik had his first dentist appointment in more than 10 years. I did mass Medi-Cal forms. We got the oil changed. Erik started the taxes. That kind of day.

But it's good to have stuff done. And tomorrow we're going to San Francisco so I can see my Australian penpal S. She's visiting the US for a month or something. And she's in SF for six nights.

I am tired beyond tired, so goodnight, moon.

3 Comments:

  • At March 17, 2009 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's a great idea LM. I should plan a day for myself too.

     
  • At March 17, 2009 9:53 PM, Blogger HardtravelingHero said…

    Fucking awesome! I shit you not.

    I've had those days, but I never knew what to call them. It's fucking Shakespearean!

    Speaking of dentists... I want to know about his results, since I have no dental and am aware of no less than four cavities eating at my teeth. Bastards!

     
  • At March 18, 2009 4:43 PM, Blogger Laura-Marie said…

    Thanks! I will report on Erik's mouth.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home