dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Erik's mouth

Erik didn't go to the dentist for more than 10 years, but I finally convinced him that it was the responsible thing to do because it's better to know what's going on in case there's an emergency growing. We got some introductory offers in the mail, and we live right by a lot of dentist offices. So we picked the best offer--free exam and x-rays with a paid cleaning of $75--and he went. It turns out he has a few small cavities that are nothing much to worry about. He also has a cracked filling and a cavity by that filling that could use some attention. Also, the dentist wants Erik to have his wisdom teeth removed, which I don't think makes any sense because they're not doing anything. So Erik's not planning on going back.

1 Comments:

  • At April 05, 2009 3:18 PM, Blogger HardtravelingHero said…

    This makes me hope my situation won't be so bad...

    So let me know if he decides to get the cavities taken care of and how much they cost, since it seems that universal health care thing is still a few years off.

    That reminds me, I must call my representative and my senators...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home