dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, March 19, 2009

new writers group person

Last night was women's writers group, and we got a new member S. She's funny and laughs loudly. She's quirky with language, kindhearted, very verbal and demonstrative, two years older than I am, and some of her hair is pink. I hope she'll email us her story soon. She brought some poems I never read, which I regret. I was quiet but hopefully not too quiet. I'm bringing her some zines next time.

I brought blackberries, and H brought a vegan pie. It was coconut, lime, and I think some other flavor too. It was very good, especially the coconutness.

SAT scoring began this morning. It's warm out--I'm very comfortable in shorts. I got some zines in the mail from Australia a few days ago called Fergus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home