dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, March 06, 2009

nothing much

Last night was women's writers night. There were only two of us. We read "One Art" by Elizabeth Bishop and wrote about things we'd lost. I came up with a couple things I like.

Yesterday I got out from the library a three CD set of love songs by the Magnetic Fields. I've listened to some and really like them. I also got out a Cure CD from 1981 called Faith. None of the song titles is familiar, but I tend to like their old stuff, so I'm kind of excited about that too.

Today we went to Howe Park and I walked while Erik ran. Then I wrote a letter to my penpal R in Cumbria. The sky is blue today with big fluffy clouds. I have two meetings this evening for samiti. It's going to take five hours, and it will be hard for me to be around people that long, but there was no other way.

This morning I made oatmeal with almond milk instead of soymilk, and it was so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home