dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, March 23, 2009

River Song Meditation

This morning my old yoga teacher Beth Johnson emailed me about her new website, and I thought I would mention it on my blog. I loved Beth's yoga class, and I stopped going when it was difficult for me to afford it. Beth and I talked about working out alternate arrangements, but that never came to fruition. I still think about yoga and how good it was for me, but I haven't gone in years now. Beth is a great teacher--she's gentle, genuine, present, funny, kind, and skilled. I would recommend her to anyone, especially as a teacher for beginners.

www.riversongmeditation.com

edit to add: The link's not working, for some reason, but you can cut and paste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home