dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, March 27, 2009

what Friday feels like

Today Erik is working a one day in person job, so it's just me and Kitty home scoring SAT. Since Erik's not here, I get to listen to music. It makes scoring so much more pleasant. My speaker / headphone jack on my computer is still all static-y, so I burn myself CDs to listen to on the boom box. Just now I burned myself a CD of mostly Casiotone for the Painfully Alone and singles by the Cure. Earlier I was listening to Clap Your Hands Say Yeah's first album, and the more I hear it, the more I love it.

Yesterday my friend H was having her car worked on--her mechanic is near our neighborhood--so I went to visit her while she waited, and it was fun to hang out at the deli. She was on her way to Oregon. Kinda wish I was on my way to Oregon! Project's supposed to score out Sunday. Then we have about a week off before North Carolina starts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home