dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

chocolate

This afternoon I baked chewy chocolate raspberry cookies from The Veganomicon using cocoa powder, and I've eaten four of them. I feel totally fine--no anxiety, no reaction at all. I guess I can be a chocolate eater now. However, I find that I like the carob version of these better! Maybe it's because I had the carob version first. It was chewier. Maybe I just messed up this batch? They're more cakey than chewy.

Also in the news, I wrote a letter to Georgia Governor George Perdue today, asking him to commute the death sentence of Troy Davis. I've sent emails, but this was a paper letter.

I've got Erik and Laura-Marie Magazine #45 all arranged the way I want it on the computer. Now I need to finish editing the reviews and have Erik proofread the whole thing, and I'll be ready to cut and paste and print.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home