dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, May 17, 2009

taking a break from scoring in the dark

Gave Erik a haircut and beard trim last night. He looks clean cut. Before, he looked like a wild mountain man. Now he's ready for in-person job Tuesday.

I made some pasta last night, white pasta from costco my mom bought me last visit. It's so good. I had mine with vegan margarine and salt. And broccoli on the side. Erik had his with broccoli mixed in and garlic and the heavenly local olive oil.

We're scoring SAT in the dark because it's so hot and our apartment is like an oven. Keeping the blinds closed seems to help keep things cooler. But it's like being in a cave.

Hoped to wake up early enough to walk this morning. I thought I was doing so well forcing myself awake, but then I looked at the clock and saw it was 9. Dreamed Erik and I drove our car off the side of a cliff, and while we were falling through the air, we kissed and said we loved one another and goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home