dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, May 21, 2009

cover

I need a cover for Erik and LM Magazine #45. Last time I asked my artist friend A to make a cover for me, and she had a few months to do it, but she smoked too much pot, and it never happened. So I ended up making it myself with some art from old Science magazines. Now I'm all out of ideas.

Talking with Erik about buying a MP3 player so I can have some music with me on the trip. He has a little $50 shuffle. That's one gig, which would be fine with me. I think it's 240 songs. Alternately, we can see if a portable CD player we have still works, and I could bring CDs the old fashioned way. Erik's charging the batteries.

Tonight I made buckwheat noodles (soba) and broccoli with soy sauce and hot sesame oil. It was very good. Then I was still hungry, so I ate the leftover cold broccoli with vegan mayo and ketchup. Cold broccoli with mayo is a favorite combination of mine (which most people would probably find revolting).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home