dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, May 21, 2009

just lately

I guess I can't say much about it because I'm sworn to secrecy, but the yogurt taste test was pretty fun. It didn't take long, and I liked the yogurt. So I got a free snack, and got paid $30.

Before that, we went to the park. I wrote letters while Erik ran. I had already taken my daily walk in the morning.

Then we went to Whole Foods for water and some ingredients. They didn't have agar agar flakes or arrowroot powder, which is a bummer, and I guess we need to go to the co-op for those. I want to make vegan lemon bars from The Veganomicon. Oh, I need lemons too, but I'm not sure how many. When I was a teenager and made lemon bars, I always used bottled lemon juice.

This morning I spent two hours reading FML, a site I just discovered. I like anecdotes, so it's up my alley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home