dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, June 11, 2009

letter to CDCR

Tonight I wrote a letter to Timothy Lockwood about how I'm opposed to the California Dept of Corrections and Rehabilitation's proposed lethal injections regulations. The main thing I object to is the unconstitutional limitations placed on the media's access to executions. If the government is going to be killing people in my name, I think I should be allowed to know how it goes.

https://secure.aclu.org/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=1574

Not sure if that link's going to work, but the ACLU site provides help for writing a letter of your own, if you're interested. I didn't want to email, so I wrote a letter by hand to send in the mail, but emailing would work too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home